Before using this Web site (hereafter “site”), please read the following Terms and Conditions. The terms “you,” “your” and “user” as used herein refer to all persons and/or entities using this site for any reason. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. The Accuro Group Inc. (hereafter “The Accuro Group”) reserves the right to review and revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notification and, by using this site, you agree to be bound by such changes. If you find the Terms and Conditions to be unacceptable, you must immediately terminate your use of this site, and submit in writing to The Accuro Group a request for termination of your myAccuro account and password.
The Accuro Group uses reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this is accurate and current. The Accuro Group acknowledges that errors and omissions may occur. Before acting upon any of the information herein, users should check directly with The Accuro Group. None of the material contained in this site should be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. The Accuro Group has no control over the use to which the information on this site may be applied and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits, direct or indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
Resume and Information Transmission
- Resumes and other personal information supplied by you will be stored on The Accuro Group’s database and will be accessible to The Accuro Group representatives and affiliates in all the company’s locations. The Accuro Group will use such information solely to assess your qualifications based on specific criteria for positions with our company or our clients.
- You certify that all information contained in your resume or other personal information submitted to The Accuro Group is true and accurate. While we do not undertake to verify such information upon receipt, we reserve the right to do perform background checks, employment or education verifications or request drug screenings at the request of our clients or before you are extended an offer for employment, whether temporary, contract or permanent.
- Resumes and other personal information are accepted by The Accuro Group under the premise that we may use such information in discussion with our clients when appropriate. The Accuro Group will use reasonable efforts to ensure that no improper use of your resume or personal information is made. Therefore, you agree that The Accuro Group is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, which may arise through such disclosure to third parties.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, consulting, or agency relationship exists between you and The Accuro Group as a result of your site registration, application, login, newsletter subscription or your use of The Accuro Group’s site.
- You agree that you are not a recruiter employed by another company engaged in business similar to The Accuro Group (i.e., staffing, recruiting, temporary or contract placement, permanent placement, etc.) and you will not submit another candidate’s resume to The Accuro Group or to a job posting listed on this site.
- Except as outlined above, The Accuro Group will make every reasonable effort to avoid unauthorized use or disclosure of any personal information supplied to us.
- You may request that all resumes and personal information that you have provided to us be removed from The Accuro Group’s database at any time by submitting a written request to The Accuro Group. Upon receiving such a written request, The Accuro Group will make ever reasonable effort to remove your information and refrain from contacting you.
- Any feedback that you provide at this site, including but not limited to, electronic and written correspondence, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and can be used by The Accuro Group without limitation.
Use of Site
This site is provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use. As a condition of using the site, you agree that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. The Accuro Group reserves the right, without any liability to itself, its representatives or affiliates, to rescind any agreement made in connection with the site or otherwise to discontinue the site without notice, at any time, if it is the opinion of The Accuro Group that the site is or has been used for prohibited purposes. Additionally, The Accuro Group reserves the right to deny, at its sole discretion, any user access to the site, myAccuro or any portion thereof without notice. The Accuro Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate your access to the site, myAccuro and other areas of the site at any time, without notice. You agree that The Accuro Group has permission to terminate your access or ban you from any and all services, terminate your registration or application, cancel all subscriptions, delete your messages, resume or other personal information and take any other action we deem appropriate at The Accuro Group’s sole discretion. You may refer to the URL of this site without limitation, but you may not link to this site to any other site without the prior written consent of The Accuro Group.
The following uses of this site are strictly prohibited:
- Any modification, copy, distribution, transmission, display, performance, reproduction, publication, license, transferal or sale of any information, software, products or services obtained from the site is strictly prohibited.
- Using the site for any commercial and/or competitive purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Any use of this site to transmit, distribute, erase or store material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, illicit, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of The Accuro Group.
- Recruiters not employed or otherwise affiliated with The Accuro Group are prohibited from sending a candidate’s resume in response to a job posting.
- Deleting or changing another persons’ information posted on the site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site’s infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available from The Accuro Group on this site and other than generally available third-party Internet browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; forging any header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or corrupted data to the site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, “flooding,” “spamming,” or “crashing,” or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotional materials and/or advertising of products or services, or any other form of solicitation. Violations of system and network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Certain portions of this site contain information that is considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. Any attempt to access this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under local, state, national and international law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of The Accuro Group or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Information on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. No portion of this site shall be interpreted to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or services, or an offer of employment of any kind.
Information on this site, including but not limited to newsletters, articles, press releases, opinions, surveys, and views, is provided for educational information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax, human resources, employment or real estate advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information on the site without seeking the advice of a professional. Information provided on the site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, The Accuro Group does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. The Accuro Group assumes no obligation to update the information or provide updates on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Access to this site is provided on an “as is” basis. Use of the site may not be error free or the site will operate without interruption. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, The Accuro Group specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the site, the information provided or the effectiveness this site in meeting your employment objectives.
The Accuro Group does not guarantee that any employer or client will request your resume or other information about you, request to interview you or make an offer of employment to you.
Please note the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured during your use of the site. You agree to hold The Accuro Group harmless for any damages you may suffer as a result of transmitting confidential information to this site through the Internet, by posting a resume, emailing a resume, applying online, registering any personal information, or implicitly or explicitly authorizing The Accuro Group to send confidential information to you in this manner. Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by The Accuro Group. You agree to hold The Accuro Group harmless for any loss or harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
You may be assigned a myAccuro account and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. The Accuro Group is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You must promptly report in writing any unauthorized use of your password to The Accuro Group.
All rights, title and interest, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, in this site belong to The Accuro Group. Additionally, all names, images, site layout and other images identifying our products and services are proprietary marks of The Accuro Group.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify The Accuro Group, our shareholders, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, suppliers, agents, partners, affiliates, successors and assigns from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that are due to, or that arise from your use or misuse of this site, any services therein, or for infringement by you or others of intellectual property rights or other right of any third party. The Accuro Group reserves the right to assume exclusive control of any defense or any matter subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with The Accuro Group and its legal representatives in such an event.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will The Accuro Group be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if The Accuro Group has been advised of the possibility of such. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusion may not apply to you. If the limitations set forth in preceding paragraphs are held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, you agree that The Accuro Group’s maximum liability to you for any type of damages shall be limited to $20.00 USD.
- These Terms and Conditions and use of the site are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws and principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under your use of this site shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within North Carolina.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this site do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Accuro Group.