Meet Sarah Gaskill
Director of Leadership & Talent Acquisition
Sarah Gaskill, a respected member of the Raleigh community has always been at the forefront of strategic partnerships; connecting people to new opportunities, other leaders, and key tools. Her unique set of resources combined with her extensive experience as the President of the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce, has equipped her with the ability to identify true leadership qualities.
At Accuro, Sarah enriches long-lasting relationships with CEOs/Leadership teams and other highly skilled executives by matching company objectives to the individual experiences of others, making each search unique. She provides a level of trust to both parties that is mutually advantageous, allowing for honest transparency and flexibility.
Sarah is a graduate of Peace College, Raleigh NC (now William Peace University) with a BA in Communications and a concentration in PR and Advertising. She is proud to call the Raleigh area home. Sarah and her husband James love to travel and try new restaurants in and around the Triangle.
- Member – North Carolina Economic Developers Association (NCEDA)
- Member – International Economic Developers Council (IEDC)
- Regional Transportation Alliance Leadership Team Member
- Wake County Economic Development Foreign Direct Investment Committee
- Wake County Economic Development Marketing Advisory Committee
- RTA RDU Airport Infrastructure Development (AID) Task Force
- Wake County Community Foundation Board Member